Study Abroad Requirements

AbroadEd provides study abroad assessments and offers personalized assistance in applying for various educational programs in Canada and Ukraine, along with the Canadian study permit or Ukrainian student visa (as relevant) that is usually required. International students who want to attend a study abroad program in either Canada or Ukraine must first be accepted to an authorized educational program in the relevant country (i.e., Canada or Ukraine). After receiving the Letter of Acceptance to attend an educational program in Canada, or the Invitation Letter to attend a higher education institution in Ukraine, the second major step is to apply for the Canadian study permit or student visa to Ukraine (as relevant). To learn more about study abroad requirements, click on the link for Canada or the link for Ukraine.  

Over 17 years of experience providing legal services in the global immigration market Start here!

AbroadEd Online Application Services is a private entity and is not a governmental agency. AbroadEd.com website is owned by the EU company, Post Haste S.L

Go to top